Director of Customer Service
Our client is a financial services company in Brooklyn. The company is a well established, mid-size, growth oriented Fintech firm. They are a dynamic, technology focused, rapidly emerging industry leader in diversified Business to Business (B2B) financial services with an emphasis on payment processing and ancillary credit card services. The company commands outstanding local market share and enjoys an ever growing national and international presence. They are seeking a passionate Director of Customer Service who can synthesize across multiple areas of support and service to maximize the customers overall experience using their payment services. The right candidate will have a background as a director of operations, technical support & analytics, customer service, and/or client success.
▪ Directly reports to COO
▪ Directly manages Technical Support, Customer Service and POS Teams consisting of 3 managers, 9 customer service team members, 9 technical support team members and 1 POS team member
▪ Develop appropriate metrics and KPI’s to report on team productivity and efficiency
▪ Measure, track and report on weekly/monthly performance against annualized goals
▪ Analyze current and planned workflows and processes for efficiency, effectiveness and cost-savings
▪ Develop, Plan and Implement Change Management regulations for managed verticals
▪ Be accountable for the development of procedures, processes, work instructions and business rules related to direct report responsibilities
▪ Manage interface between service delivery departments for success of end user
▪ Manage the team to insure there is a successful support and operational model for all customers in all supported product lines.
▪ Manage all aspects of service delivery and technical and non-technical support operations
▪ Manage any third parties required in the service offering
▪ Manage and oversee daily tickets for the help desk and service delivery team.
▪ Create singular customer service experience
▪ Lead service workshops to gather business requirements related to systems, tools and processes
▪ Support management evaluation of new systems and tools based on end user requirements
▪ Identify and manage a centralized repository to maintain all client and/or internal documentation within the business related to service delivery
▪ Coordinate with the subject matter experts and critical stakeholders to collate required inputs
Experience in partnering with an executive team.
High level of written and oral communication skills.
Well-organized, logical thinking decision maker with an analytical approach to problem solving.
Ability to set clear expectations for performance.