Customer Service Manager
Medium sized business seeks Customer Service Manager to manage a team of 10. They are looking for a highly organized, energetic professional with management experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company in a growing industry. Compensation commensurates with experience and includes generous vacation time.
- Motivating a team of staff to ensure they’re giving the best customer service possible.
- Maintain knowledge of company’s products and policies inside out and be able to communicate it to other members of staff.
- Analyze current and planned workflows and processes for efficiency, effectiveness
- Account for the development of procedures, processes, work instructions and business rules related to direct reports responsibilities
- Help to build good customer relations
- Recruit staff and doing appraisals
- Arrange staff meetings
- Training and development
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff)
- 3-5 years of experience managing staff
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Well-organized, logical thinking decision maker
- Ability to set clear expectations for performance