We are conducting a search for our client, a well-established and rapidly growing firm, based in Newark, NJ, for a paralegal. This is an incredible opportunity with upside potential to work in an exciting, high-energy, environment with a company that is experiencing tremendous growth. Excellent opportunity to expand your paralegal skills by working closely with the General Counsel preparing reports, working on fact-finding projects and creating and maintaining an index for all legal files. The ideal candidate for this position will be organized, professional, responsible, and committed to helping the company meet all their legal needs.
Create reports for General Counsel based on case specifications and attorney requests.
Work with General Counsel to develop legal arguments, motions and other case filings, where appropriate.
- Develop a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed projects.
- Monitor changes to government guidelines or regulations and submit reports on pertinent changes.
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases.
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies is required (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- Excellent communication and organization abilities
- Strong research and report-generating skills
- Analytical Thinker
- Detail Oriented and strong concentration abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent compensation and benefits.