Client Relationship Manager - Tech Services Firm - Excellent Comp - Work from Home
We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager for a Tech Services Firm in the U.S. You would work from home during U.S. hours (NYC time), Mon. - Thurs., flexible on Sundays. This is a well-established technology firm with a dynamic, friendly, growth-oriented, and energetic work environment. A truly great company to work for with almost no turnover. Ample opportunities for career advancement and a generous salary.
Advocate on behalf of clients during the service and consulting process, making certain that the details of their customer’s requirements have been satisfied during all stages of the relationship cycle.
Nurture and maintain long term client relationships.
Foresee client needs in real time and serve as their liaison within the organization on their behalf.
Proactively engage clients making certain that clients are satisfied with ongoing service and product.
- A proven track record of building, enhancing and strengthening business client relationships.
- Project Management skills (need not be with technical projects, however the ability to manage and follow through on the numerous tasks that comprise a project are essential for this role)
- Superior listening, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong organization skills reflecting an ability to juggle multiple client interests spanning multiple projects that will vary in size, scope, and location.
- You need not be a technician however you must be very comfortable with various facets of technology (both hardware and software). A background in some area of business technology is strongly preferred.
- A capacity to manage the details that might fall through the cracks of the primary providers awareness, and an ability to follow up with the provider.